The goal of creating high-converting ad copy is not only to get people who are in the market for your product but also those who aren't yet. This means that you need to write effective ads that will attract potential customers, as well as trigger their buying behavior right away.
To create FOMO, you need to let your viewers know what they're missing out on by not choosing your product or service.
If you can show them what their life will be like without your product or service—and then show them how much better their lives will be with it—you'll be well on your way to creating that FOMO state of mind.
Ask a Question
If you want to grab the attention of viewers and turn them into customers, asking a question is a great start.
What kind of question? That depends on your business, but here are some suggestions:
- Do you ever have trouble sleeping? How about waking up in the morning feeling groggy and tired? With our new sleep aid supplement, we can help!
- Are you sick of looking like everyone else when it comes to body shape and size? Our special workout program will help increase muscle mass while lowering body fat!
- Are you ready for a new home but don't know where to begin looking for one that meets all your needs? Let us find your perfect match today!
Tell Your Story
People don’t buy from companies, they buy from people. Make your company into an individual with a story that resonates with your target audience. That’s not just in the form of stories about the founder or how you got started; it can be as simple as a video testimonial that shows users going from A to B with your product (or whatever it is). By humanizing yourself and giving a face to the brand, you make yourself more relatable and increase trust between buyer and seller, which will lead to higher conversions.
Numbers will make your ad stand out from the rest. So replace adjectives with stats in your copy. For example:
- "The best way to get results." -> "We have a 95% success rate." (This is definitely better than saying "Our product works great!")
- "Our program is designed specifically for you." -> "We've helped thousands of users lose weight, gain energy and feel happier than they have in years."
We hope that you found this article helpful in crafting your next persuasive copy. As we’ve learned from the experts, there are many ways to write great ad copy. You can use psychological triggers to make your audience feel compelled to buy now; or you can focus on the benefits they will enjoy when they purchase your product. The important thing is that whatever approach you take to writing copy, it must be authentic and genuine in order for people to trust what they read.